Thursday, September 2, 2010
Two little boys in the house =)










I'm not gonna update anything on Merdeka Eve.
Cos that night was a total fucked up night.
It was suppose to be an awesome one but then muthafucker spoiled it.
Even thinking about it now, I already feel like killing him.
BURN IN HELL ASS HOLE!




***







Anyways, Yoji is here with mie since yesterday.
Wai Yian went to Singapore with the rest, and somehow that morning Yoji was sent here.







Yeap.
Both the boys were sleeping on the bed yesterday..
I bet both of em were bloody tired cos they literally played the whole day together!





I was quite pissed at Yoji at times.
He kept on peeing everywhere!
I had to wipe the floor multiple times at different spots!
But he finally pee on that piece of mat just now!
=)







***







This fellow here have a very good appetite!
Wai Yian was saying that Yoji is lack of appetite lately but then I find it the opposite!
Gucci's appetite improved too since yesterday!
Both of them were eating alot!
This is a good sign =)






Anyways, Yoji was chewing on his snack and look at Gucci.



Haha.
He was staring at Yogi eating that yummie snack!
Gucci finished his snack very fast right after I gave him but then Yogi was still enjoying his!
I have these two dogs to keep mie busy in the house.
At least I'm not staying at home..







Everywhere I go, both of em are tailing behind mie! 
And you can see their tails/butts going left and rright, left and right!
SO CUTE!
Damn!
I'm obsessed with both of this lil creature!
=D







My mind is not functioning now anyways.
Lack of sleep and had class at 8 a.m. this morning.
I'm signing off now.
And I will blog when I have the inspiration to..
LOL




My LOVE! 



































Love,
Cheryl ♥