Saturday, September 18, 2010
Gadget Heaven








During the Raya holiday, I think I literally didn't do anything much..
Or should I say productive?
Anyways, I had an extra day of holiday.
Everyone started their class on Tuesday, but for mie, it's still a holiday!
Cos I do not have any classes on Tuesday =)
So, since my sleeping time is so fucked up, I decided not to sleep on Monday.
Well, I woke around 9 something at night on Monday.
( yea..I know I'm like a vamp )
Went drinking at Dolphin with the girls and some of the boys.
Got back home and I spent like hours and hours online!









Then, that afternoon, which is the Tuesday afternoon, I decided to do something productive.
Took my lapppie to Low Yat Plaza cos I wanted to reformat it.
My lappie got infected by some spyware.
And I think eventually there were some viruses inside too.
Anyways, the silliest way tat my lappie got infected by spyware was when I was searching pictures of mushrooms for my Advertising poster =.=
You might be thinking how the hell can a spyware infect my lappie while I'm searching for those pix?
Well, it happened like that.
I saw this interesting mushroom pic so i clicked on it.
It opened on a new tab.
And it somehow turn out to be a page saying that my lappie is infected by LOADZ of viruses.
So being stupid and my brain was outta it function ( cos I was thinking too much on how to arrange the mushrooms and what type of mushrooms pics to use ), I just clicked on the download button.
Seriously, like now when I think back, I seriously did not know why did I even do that!
So yea, the bloody spyware was downloaded into my computer system and it kept having this pop up warning windows asking mie to download more of their whatever service.
It's really, really, really ANNOYING!
And it comes out the stupid noises which I don't know how to describe it!
URGHHH~!
And it literally slows down my whole lappie even more!
It's like my lappie is already working very, very slow and this bloody thing is making it slower!












So yea.
Reformatting my whole lappie is the easiest and best idea.
I also went around Low Yat searching for external hard drive.
I got a 5GB hard drive for RM 199 only!

And it's in Turquoise color!
I'm loving it! 















Other than this I also bought an anti virus software!
My anti virus software expired like ages ago!
I kept wanting to ask mummie for her credit card number to update mine online, but I just couldn't be bothered to do so!
So I finally bought one now!



Kaspersky seems to be everywhere now!
I mean the ad of course.
I think this brand should be a good one since everywhere seems to be advertising it.
Plus every shop in Low Yat seems to be selling the same thing!
I got it for RM 50.
Is it cheap?
It's lifespan is 1 year.








Well, I'm not such a computer literate person, so mie being mie thought it had a whole lot of stuff inside since the box is so humongous.
But to my surprise when I hold up the box, it's as light as feather!
And when I opened the box, it's only this.





Okie.
The pic seems to make the content look bigger.
But anyways, it's just the guide book, it's not even a book, just a piece of paper and a CD!
The content is bloody small and little!
Why do they need to put it in such big box??
Save the trees for godsake ( although I'm not an environmental person ) and lower down the price!
It's like the cost of the whole big box are counted in already!
My as well save some money and make it smaller =.=








And owh!!!
Have you seen the banners of Kaspersky all over in Low Yat with Jackie Chan's face & Dato' Lee Chong Wei's face??
Jackie Chan's face is fine there.



But Dato' Lee Chong Wei's face is a lil out.
Don't you think so??





Maybe this pic is a lil better.
I got this pic from the web.
But seriously, you should go to Low Yat and just look at the banners!
His smile is so fake!
I mean it's like.....
Omg.. I don't know how to explain it!
I mean anyone of us could fake a smile better than him!
LOL
Thinking of it makes mie wanna laugh now!
I know I'm evil >.<




















Got extension wires too!
I thought the black color is kinda cool.
LOL.
Yay!
The old one can finally be thrown away!
=)





















I'm playing this game online these few days.
Call mie childish, but it's really kinda cute the graphics and all!
ahahaha =D












So I decided to get myself a mouse too.


Can you see the bubbles on the left hand side of the box?
I find the packaging quite interesting!
RM 18 only!























I also got my bb covers there!



Thanks to Oscar so much that we got it at really, really reasonable prices!
I'm loving it so so much!
Especially the bling bling ones!
♥♥♥













Mie looking retarded and so so untidy with the Hello Kitty cover =S
I don't know why..
I seem to be so into Hello Kitty these days!
Even my Mozilla Firefox skin is Hello Kitty =S
Damn...
What's wrong with mie?
















Okie.
I think this post is really really long.
I guess I'm just gonna stop here now.











I CAN'T WAIT FOR HENNESSY ARTISTRY TOMORROW!
I'm entering with VIP Media Passes!
*excited*










Stay tuned for the next update!







p/s: I finally changed my post fonts cos Chun Lam said it's hard to read!LOL




















Love,
Cheryl ♥