Friday, September 17, 2010
Boobies enhancing?









Lately, I've been trying out this product!



Yeap.








I bought the berry flavor.
Or is it blueberry?
Whatever.
Anyways, it smells like medicine though..
At the first bite of the biscuit, it does taste like medicine.
But after consuming a few more, it actually tastes nicer..
Hmm...








I'm planning to taste the chocolate flavor and see which one should I consume for a long term.









I don't know whether this cookies works or not..
But I've read up some blogs..
Some of them actually had the the positive result but some didn't..
I didn't know which to trust so I gotta try it out on my own!










Wonder how does the cookies look like?




Yeap.
Just like a typical cookie.
And yes it is small!










And expensive too!











Owh owh!
It also helps in dieting!
Eventually it makes you feel full after consuming it and drinking lots of water.
Well, it's true!
I feel damn dehydrated when I eat it.
About the fullness, not so much..
Just a lil..
I still eat like a mad cow..
Hmm...











Well, shall see if it works!
Some of my girl friends are waiting for mie to tell them the result before they try it out themselves!
I'm off to bed!
nites!






















Love,
Cheryl







1 Comments:
Blogger The One said...
Good luck with the trying!^^