Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Being A White Mice!





I've been wanting to update my blog bout so many things but I can't be bothered to.
I'm just too lazy.







Hmm..
Anyways, I'm gonna do some review on some stuff I've been trying out lately.
Yeap.
Being the white mice!










This is the Japanese Curry thingie I bought from 100 yen store.
Thought of buying it and cooking it at home since it seems so yummie in the picture on the box!







It is definitely damn easy to cook it!
As easy as ABC!
I just poured out the thingie from the packet into a bowl and heat it up in the microwave!
There's another way of cooking it..
It's through heating the packet up.
But I have absolutely no idea how that works.
Maybe you could try and then let mie know?








The curry turns out just right!
It actually tastes nice!
The curry taste a lil sweet.
Not like our typical Malaysian curry which is spicy.
 I totally forgot to take the end picture of it cos I was sooo hungry and so I just ate the thing with plain rice.
I only realized that I forgot to snap a pic after my meal =.=







You should try it out!
It's cheap plus easy to cook!
Only RM 5.90 !








*****










I finally tried out Liese !



I bought this Ash Brown color from Sasa.
I went to Watsons & Guardian and it was all sold out!
Damn 'gua cheong' wei!






It cost mie RM 38.







I didn't exactly did it myself actually. 
I asked Billy to help mie out with it since I was going to his salon to wash & blow my hair.




He did exactly like the instruction which is to use it like a shampoo!












Billy drying my hair!














A totally random picture of mie & Sha after my hair is done!




Gotta thank her loadz for temaning mie in the salon!
I know she was damn bored!
Haha!













Now comes the outcome of my hair!

*jeng..jeng....jeng......*









It's brownish!
I love the color much!
It makes mie look a lot more fresher now compared to my black hair!
Plus the color comes out evenly!






If you're planning to have a brighter color, you should buy a brighter shade of color.
Cos if your hair is black, the color doesn't really show.






Anyways, overall, I'm satisfied with the outcome!








*****











This post was supposed to be up yesterday!
But due to the problem with my internet connection, I can only post it now =.=
Shall continue blogging some other time..
That's all for now!






















Love,
Cheryl ♥