Thursday, August 26, 2010
My Handsome Prince ♥
I was extra hardworking since day before yesterday.
I changed the bedsheets and did some laundry.
But some of the bedsheets seems to be from a different set.
So yea..
Got a lil mixed up..







Left the comforters and I finally changed it on my own yesterday =)





I know it doesn't look that tidy..
But owh well... 
I am no housekeeping worker..
I can't seem to keep the sheets so straight like as if they are ironed on =/










Since I was so lifeless at home and chores were done, I then decided to go out to have a drink with my lovelies.
Ching Jin came and pick mie up then picked Ru up.
We didn't know where to go and so we just head down to "Pat Kin Pat San" at Pandan Perdana.
Chilled a lil while and then the others came and joined us.
Chit chats and jokes were the best part of the night.







After that headed back home was only expecting to have a good night sleep before my damn migraine attacks and also to be able to wake up early the next morning.
But only to have a disappointing to happen.
Gucci peed on the bed =.=










CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?!!









I just only changed the sheets before I went out!
I was obviously pissed him!
*sigh*











Lesson learned:
 NEVER TO LEAVE GUCCI ON THE BED UNATTENDED!
















Owh hey.
Look here.
Had a cute shot of him here!





Damn!
He looks so handsome!
ilovehim!























Love,
Cheryl ♥