Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I'll Keep On Running...




My mood was down just now..And when I need you at that particular moment, you appeared.By just talking to you on the phone, just simple empty chats, makes mie feel a little better already.I wish you were here to cuddle mie to bed..*sigh*



Argh~  I don't know why am I feeling so down >.<   Mood swing? Hormones messing up? I don't know. All I know is that there's so many things running through my head. So many things I'm afraid of... And I just wanna run away from it..  So many things I wanna / need to do.. But just can't be bothered  or I'm avoiding it..  *sigh*   All of these just makes mie wanna leave the country as soon as possible. How I wish I could leave in August and just leave all these burden and problems here and never come back.. If only................
*sigh*   I just wanna be happie.. A happy go lucky person. With no worries and wakes up everyday with a smile on my face. And as each day ends, I wish I could look forward to the next day and feel eager.
But all of these is not what I'm feeling. Everyday I close my eyes, I wish I could sleep on forever and never wake up to face the next day. Afraid that the next day will be a worst than today. Why? Why am I feeling like this? Am I thinking too much? Or is it because there are really problems there? Can't I just avoid all of these? Can't someone just this weight up on my shoulder? I'm tired of running. Because everytime I run, no matter how fast I run, they seem to run faster then mie. And before I know it, they're already thrown right on my face. How should I deal with it? I don't know. All I have in mind now is just to leave the damn country as soon as I can.


I know I sound soooo emo. Don't ask mie why. Cos I myself don't even know why. Well, it 's not concerning about you, why bother? I'm off to bed.




Good night world.








And every night I wish that tomorrow will be a better day.
But it will never be one...














Love,
Cheryl ♥