Thursday, February 4, 2010
Humpty-Dumpty






Today is a disaster for mie!
Urgh~
Like I said, tomorrow is just not gonna be a better day.







Went to lunch at Face To Face with Ken, Sha, Ella & Ru.
Happily eating and then we sent Ella back to ADP cos she had to be a model for the Go Green Fashion Show or something.







After that the rest of us went to have some deserts at the new shop above Old Kawan, FBI.
Sha, Ru & Mie had juices.
Sha had Apple + Sour Plum.
It was okie..
Ru had Banana Ice Cream Ice Blended.
Hers is nice. But I personally do not like it cos of the milky taste.
I ordered Honey Dew.
And, YUCK!
It doesn't even have any taste!
Taste like water only.
Waste of money..
Ken had some ice shaved mango thingie.
His is nice.
Something like Ice Monster..








Anyways, after we finished, and as I was walking down the stairs, I fell!
DAMN~!
A bad, bad fall okie!
It's like I fell down already and my I literally dragging my knees down the stairs!
Luckily Sha quickly caught hold of mie.
If not I would have already knocked the wall!
Fringing pain okie!
Cos my bone hit the damn stairs and dragged some more!
I wanted to shout my lungs out already!
But I can't cos it was a public area. 
So I gotta tahan inside!
SHIT!








You think it's just a small matter?
Well, just take a look at this.




 
My knee


My lower leg









My whole right leg






Now you tell mie it isn't bad!
Damn effing pain lorh!
Plus it's bleeding okie!
And my skin peeled damn kaw!
Yikes!
This damn thing better not leave a scars on my leg!











Now I'm wondering how the hell am I gonna wear shorts to college?!!
Anyways, today got people teman mie eat dinner.
Weee~
Had dinner at Sushi Zanmai with Ken.
Had plenty of yummie yummie sushi!
*slurps*
Headed back home straight after that.
Hmm.. At least something good happen...









I think I'm signing off right now!
Urgh~
Please be a better day tomorrow! >.<














p/s : I MISS YOU =(
Can you be here right now?


















Love,
Cheryl ♥