Sunday, January 17, 2010
You spin my head right round, right round =S



Went over to Help College yesterday right after class with Sha.
 Baby needed to settle some college stuff.
After that we went to Mid Valley.
Ben, Billy & Kar Wai came along too.
Walked around a lil then it's time for movie!










Yeap.
We watched this movie.









I guess the main thing that attracts people to watch this movie is cos the main actor is Jackie Chan.
And obviously directed by him.
Plus we always assume every movie that Jackie Chan acts in is definitely nice.
But I think this movie isn't that funny compared to other movies that he had acted in..








I dozed off halfway through the movie =.=
I would only rate it 6 / 10 .







Watch it or not?
Well, totally up to you.
Comments are already given =)

















Yesterday night was partying at Mist..
They had this car even thingie going on there..
Playmate was there too..
Yeap.
We were with the Playmate.
Had the whole area upstairs to ourselves.






Free flow for us!
Had Black Label.







The place was damn pack!
I didn't expect that I would bump into anyone there.
Cos it's like Mist..If you know what I mean..
But to my surprise I bump into Ah Yen, Prakash, Jay, Jackie & there's this guy who I don't remember his name..
So yea..
Had beer after that.







Could say it was quite a good night..
Until some stuff happened..






Went back to Subang cos wanted to get my stuff to Baby Love's house.
When I got home, the bloody landlord had exchanged the padlock and I didn't have the key of that particular padlock with mie!
Called up the landlady.
And guess what?
She was being a bitch!
She started raising her voice saying it was my fault blah..blah..blah..
Hello!
Who in the first place changed the padlock?
When all this while I've never locked my front gate!
And now you exchanged my padlock!
wtf!
Well, obviously I raised my voice too.
I seriously don't think that I'm wrong!
After all the yada..yada..yada.., she say she'll ask her husband to open the padlock tomorrow.







And this morning when she called, she demand that I must be there when the husband is there topen the damn padlock!
I told her straight that I couldn't confirm that I can find transport in time.
And there she goes again.
Raising her voice!
wtf.
It's like a major mood spoiler of the day!
I raised my voice with her and reasoned with her.
And she blames mie for not being able to have a good sleep last time!
wth!
It's not even my bloody fault that you didn't sleep well!
BITCH!
At the end she agreed that I didn't have to be there.
Tell mie, do you think I'm wrong??!!
This bitch is soooo fucking self centered, stingy, and demanding okie!
I swear I'm gonna shift out as soon as my contract ends!









URGH!
By just talking / thinking about this spoils my mood.
=.=







I've got to stop thinking about unnecessary stuff!
It's making my mind go cuu-koo =S
argh~
Get all of this thoughts outta my head >.<























Love,
Cheryl




1 Comments:
Blogger cr3ap said...
Well, don't be angry over your landlord. It's rather wasting your time and energy. Just let her raise all the voice she wanted. Most important is that you get the new keys to get in the house. Maybe she was having her period pain at that moment.

Regards from cr3ap