Thursday, January 14, 2010
You Can Be The One






I finally went to the doctor after losing my voice for 2 weeks =.=
Yeah.
I'm a cheapo who doesn't want to spend money on doctors.
I'd rather spend it on shopping.
I'm having sore throat with yellowish phlegm now =.=
Plus my nose is blocked by yellowish mucus.
URGH~!


i.hate.this.







It's Thursday (again).

Don't think I will be going out tonight.
I'm dead tired.
And I'm sick.
Plus I have a speech which I've started doing since 4 something just now =.=
And I've only completed the first para.
Shit..
And even more reason to stay at home is cos Baby Love is gonna be here tonight!
*smiles*











Watched this movie with Baby Love, Sha, Vanessa & Elaine yesterday at Sunway Pyramid.
One word for this movie.

HILARIOUS
!

It's AWESOME!
A must watch movie!









 I think I better get back to my speech now!
Shall blog later!
















Love,

Cheryl ♥