Saturday, January 30, 2010
Tooth Fairy







Last Sunday followed Hubbie ♥ to church again!
Ahh yes..
Someone finally found a title for himself.
*ngek..ngek..ngek..*








Anyways, we ciaoz from the church around 6.20 p.m. cos Hubbie ♥ wanted to have a hair cut.
So off we went to the saloon near The Curve.
And guess what I saw in that saloon??









Isn't it adorable??!!
I was damn geram with it!
Damn active okie this lil creature!
Owh btw, it's mix shizu & dalmation..
Isn't it weird??









Lets see the baby's before and after his hair cut! =)






I think I still prefer his longer hair..
Now he look like a small boy!








After his pretty hair cut, we went over to The Curve to catch a movie.



Yeap.
Tooth Fairy.
I dunno about you all but I find this movie funny!
I kinda like it.
I know it's like a kiddy kiddy kinda movie..
But I seriously like it!
I'm gonna go download it and watch it for the second time!
Owh.. Btw,the kids are so cute!









While waiting for the movie, we sorta walked around and did a lil cam whoring session =)




And we saw this life size Avatar character!
Now, tell mie, does that blue thing look like him?
=P












I can't seem to find a really nice picture of us..
And everytime we snap a pic, sure one of us comes out cacat-ed ><
Tell mie howwww??










Owh.. Look how they decorated the movie Legion side?
Damn~
That mannequin damn spoil lorh!
Just look at the clothes!
So damn out okie~
No wonder people say the movie sucks..











Come to think of it, the movie suck balls...
But the poster look kinda scary in the pic..
Hmmm....










After the movie, mua had ice cream..


Yummie!










Got to go!
B.A.T. private event tonight?
















Love,
Cheryl ♥