Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Future Love ♥









My Saturday nites these days are not spent in clubs anymore.
Well, for the obvious reason.. you know why..
Okie.. Not totally NOT..
I still do at times..

















Was suppose to catch a movie with Baby at Mid Valley.
Reached there around 11 something and wanted to catch the midnite movie.
The queue was damn long and I was already expecting there weren't any nice seats left.
Being on the line, Baby and I started chit chatting.
And from chit chatting we started hitting each other  =.=
Trust mie, we occasionally have bruises on each other =.=
And finally we reached the ticket counter. And just like expected, no more nice seats left.
Front row =.=
For every English movie we haven't watch.










So we left and went to Subang to see my half drunk babe.
Only to find out an unexpected news ( But it's all over now..).









Went over to Ming Tian @ Sunway to eat.
Had Thai Style Fried Rice.
Which only comes with 3 SMALL slices of chicken & some ikan bilis.
And when I asked for sambal, guess what that fellow brought for mie?
FROZEN SAMBAL !
wtf.
Yes, it's literally frozen!
If you were mie, are you gonna eat it?
And risk the chance of getting a diarrhea after that?









Anyways, after sending Sha back to My Place, Baby & I went back home.
And yea.
That was my Saturday nite.
How was yours?











Owh ya.
On another note, I would like to say soree to Antonio for not attending his birthday party @ Maison &
I hope you had a blast that nite!






























Love,

Cheryl ♥