Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Expect the unexpected....











Hmm.. This issue has in my mind for quite some time. Wanted to blog about it for quite some time already. Was quite reluctant at first. But since day after day it doesn't seem to get any better, so fuck it.










I'm sick of people back stabbing me. I'm sick of people wanting me to help them and not appreciating it and end up back stabbing me. I'm sick of waiting for someone to give me a hand when I needed one. Say hello to reality cheryl. There aren't fairy tales in this world. Everyone is being a bitch. By just simply wearing a mask and putting on a pretty face, and there it goes..... All seem so well acted. But when that mask is pulled off, oh! how ugly that bitch looks!














Come on... Who doesn't have skeletons in their closets? You know do! And I admit I do too. But when someone decides to trust you and let you know about these skeletons, you do not go around pouring it out from one person to another! And trust mie, you're no better then mie. Perhaps even worst? Don't go around acting like you're god damn perfect. Cos you know what? Cos you're as worst as the person next to you!
















And when the person found out that you've been betraying the trust, you bloody gave a blur face or more like an innocent face saying you did not have anything to do with it. How well played! You may think that you've covered it up well enough, but too bad. Sometimes luck is not just with you. You are caught lying and in another sense betraying someone's trust! But you think that the other person wouldn't know. But too bad. We're all only human. Things don't just stop there. They travel from one mouth to another. And the next thing you know, that person finds out about it!


















And there you dare to still put on your bloody mask. Sometimes I wonder how hypocrite can a person be? Why not just show it right at the person face like "Hey. You can't count on me. Cos I'm just the type of person who would not be there for you when you need one. And oh.. Don't bother pouring your secrets. Cos I'm not bother to keep it to myself.". Isn't it easy? And hey, if you do not like mie, show it to my face. I do not need you to put on that damn mask anymore! Cos I'm sick of it! I don't want to have anything to do with you! And hell yeah! I'm disgusted! Hello~ Look at yourself first before thinking that you're effing perfect! And for you going around to spread rumors about mie, doesn't make your name any better. Cos you know why? Cos people are spreading rumors about you! Cos you're just as terrible as you imagine I am!


















So from now on, FUCK OFF! I don't need someone like you in my life! What about all the good memories we had? You know what, I do not give a damn anymore. Cos it means nothing and it's worthless. And don't bother asking for my help anymore when you need one cos since you're so effing PERFECT, you know how to handle things as perfectly as how you handle your hypocrisy! Goodbye!
















A note for everyone, do place your trust on the right person. You wouldn't want to end up hurt and angry like mie. These days there are just too many hypocrites. I don't even know who should I trust anymore...














































Love,

Cheryl ♥