Saturday, January 2, 2010
Catch up with my Biatch! ♥



Outing with mie Biatch was AWESOME!
*smiles*






Got up early on that day.
Sha came over to Baby's house to pick us up.






And this 2 ladies were driven around by our handsome driver =P
And Driver of the Day goes to....
*drum roll*




Collin Lim!




You see!
His face damn serious right while driving!
=P







Anyways, we first headed off to Subang.
And yes.
Inti here I come (in a very lifeless tone) ~
I hope it's not that miserable as I thought..
I seriously hate it..
All I hope now is that there's no regret choosing this college..
After all it's my choice =S









After spending like forever there, we finally head off to Garden.
The first thing we did there was:
FIND FOR FOOD!
We're all freaking hungry and couldn't decide what to eat =S







While strolling around looking at the restaurants and thinking what should we eat, something caught my eyes!



 
A HUMONGOUS DOMOKUN!

Damn cute!
I.love.it.!










We finally decided to go to Zanmai.
*smiles*







Ate damn a lot!!
But damn yummie ..
So can't blame us! =P







After that it was Borders!














 

Apparently Sha said Baby Cookies looked like the Avatar guy..
*laughs*
Well, it's up to you to spot the similiarities!
=P










After that we went to Robinsons.
Cos I wanted to get the foundation from Benefit.




Yes.
I finally decided to get a new.
Mine is totally EMPTY now =.=





But this foundation is damn worth it okie..
I've used it for more den a year!
But the price increased this year.
When I bought it last year it was RM 123..
And now it's RM 133..
Yea.
RM 10.
Not that much difference larh..











After that Sha gotta go already.
She had a dinner to catch with her family.
So we spent the time walking to her car taking pictures!





Collin & Sha




Collin Lim's new gf!
=P











No larh..
Joking only..
This is the real one =)





Cookies & Choco Puff













Mie Biatch & Mie
 ♥











 The Sexy Biatch of the Day!

 ♥












After Sha ciaoz, Cookies and mie spent our time walking around.
Since our sleeping is totally cuu-koo and we're looking more like zombie these days, we decided to get some facial stuff from The Face Shop!






The mask is damn cheap due to the sale they are having.
Damn worth it!









Went to Diva.
My aim was to buy a new black hairband.





But ended up got a cream one.
But mie love love it!








Saw a pair of heels that I heart so much in Charles & Keith!
But it was the last pair!
So I didn't buy =(
Other outlets are all sold out =(
You will be wondering since it's the last pair why didn't I just buy it?
Well, it's cos I didn't like it cos I'm sure got damn a lot of feet had gone into that one side of the shoes.
And it's a little dirty.
yucks.









The rest of it were just spent walking around.
And owh owh!
I totally forgot.
We went to Jusco to get FOOD!
Yummie~!
And I'm getting fatter day after day!!
Damn~!
I don't like how I look now!
I want my previous weight back!







But I can't =(
Cos I can't stop munching!
I just keep on eating all the time =.=






Baby Cookies says I'm UNSTOPPABLE already =.=
I eat more than him okie!









After that we headed home.
It was an AWESOME day out!
It'll be so good if Sha could have stayed longer..
But nevermind.
We'll have plenty of time when class starts!
(urgh.. class =.=)








I shall blog about New Year Eve soon!


















Love,

Cheryl ♥