Friday, January 8, 2010
2010









 The clock is showing 6:33 a.m. and I'm still awake.
It is no doubt I am bloody sleepy..
But somehow there's an urge inside mie to blog.
i dunno why.




I  have a class at 9 a.m. later.
And I seriously doubt that I'll be attending it.
My Baby Dear is sleeping like a baby already and I'm dead tired.
I would rather shut out everything and just go to bed right after this post.







I was at Maison just now.
With Baby Dear and his bunch of friends.
And yes, as usual, I bumped into a few friends there.
I was barely spending time with Baby Dear as I was busy hopping from table to table.
I would say I enjoyed myself today.
Purely with conversations & alcohol.
And also not forgetting with Baby Dear's company.
*smiles*






I realized I've not blogged anything about my NYE.
My NYE this time is totally different from the previous years.
No countdown.
No parties.
No alcohol. 
I went to Malacca with Baby Dear & friends.
12:00 a.m. sharp was spent in the car watching fireworks which was far behind by the side of the road.
What a way to start my new year.







Resolutions.. resolutions... resolutions....
Bah!
I seriously dunno how people could think of one whole freaking long list of resolutions every year =S
I seriously can't do it.
Well, not to say I totally do not have any resolutions.
I do have a few.
But it's nothing complicated.
In fact it is soo simple.
Even my Baby Dear said that =.=

  1. Will not skip class unnecessarily.
  2. Study hard and bloody get a damn high cgpa.
  3. Get my name tattooed on my tummie on my birthday.

Resolution No.1 is officially BROKEN today.
Mind you.
Not checked.
But B-R-O-K-E-N .
But just once!
Will seriously work on it after this >.<












Ahh..
Lets talk about my love life.
And yes.
I do admit my love life is always ever changing.
People who know mie long enough would understand what I'm saying.
Him & I was totally unexpected.
Some of you might have heard this from my mouth, saying that I didn't want to get into a relationship after my last break up.
But what can I say.
Love struck you unexpectedly.
Yes.
I accept the fact that nobody is perfect and money isn't everything.
And this time, the feeling is different.
I him for who he is.
He makes my heart skip a beat.










The new college had been good so far.
No doubt people are a little different there.
Lecturers appear to be more friendly.
But I have to say the service there suck balls to the MAX.
And urgh..
Don't remind mie, the smell of the office and classrooms SUCKS.
It's the smell of stinky feet.
Or better known by Chinese as "Hong Kong Feet" smell =S
My social life in my new environment?
As usual, not progressing =.=
I don't socialize with the people in college.
Unless I'm in a group work or something.
And yes.
People thinks that I'm a quite person or an anti social type of person.
But when they see mie outside of college, I'm like totally a different person =.=
I DON'T KNOW WHY AM I LIKE THAT =.=
Wish mie luck in this =S








I've slowed down in partying & drinking lately.
Well, I should say since I was with him ..










And last but not least, my biggest wish now is:
TO GET MY DAMN VOICE BACK TO NORMAL !!!








And I'm outta here.
Nite nite peeps!



















Love,
Cheryl ♥