Saturday, December 26, 2009
Rudolph The Red Nose Raindeer ♥






Just by reading title I'm sure you can tell it's a Christmas post..
The thing just pops into my mind..
Remembering Baby "hunnie" called mie that when I wanted to sleep the other day =)























Anyways,





How was Christmas peeps?















Did Santa grand your wishes?
Receive loadz of prezzies?
















Mine is a lil different this year!
I realize that every year I've celebrated Christmas differently since last 2 or 3 years ..














My Christmas this year was spent with my Baby "hunnie"..
Just a simple one..
Followed him to his family dinner at his bro's place..
Had awesome yummie food!
Home made 'huge' sushi, spaghetti, curry, etc..
*slurps*
Damn..
My mouth is watering again...
Didn't do anything much after that..
We just went home cos Baby "hunnie" was tired due to his lacked of sleep during the previous night..














Anyways, Chirstmas Eve was spent in Phuture with Baby "hunnie" and friends..
I would want to say it was awesome..
But somehow I just can't..
Okie..
Maybe from starting till the almost end part was awesome..
After that wasn't really pleasant though..
Got nothing to say other than
"Sorry" =(












I know I talked about Christmas first instead of Christmas Eve..
Nvm..





I hope you guys had a blast during Christmas!
If there's still unchecked boxes on your Christmas list, save it till next year!











Merry Christmas Everyone!

(although I'm a day late >.< )




























Love,


Cheryl ♥