Wednesday, December 30, 2009
BlitZone





If you have seen my Facebook status, I guess you know that I'm in BlitZone now..
Yes.
A cyber cafe.
Weird?
Yes.
I think it's weird too..
LOL..









The reason I'm here is cos Baby "hunnie" & friends came here to 'da gei' =S
So I followed..
Didn't really have anything to do today..








And yea.
Guys.
Typical.
Gamer.
Eyes are always glued to the computer.
Should I say they are glued to it almost 24 / 7 ?
Hmm..
I'll let you think about it..
*smiles*










Surprisingly I do not feel bored after being here for 2 long hours.
Well that's thanks to viwawa, facebook & MSN!
*laughs*
Typical mie.
Damn~
I think I'm really a facebook junkie man..
I can't seem to live without it =S
I'm still considering whether to open a twitter account..
I have no idea why it takes mie so long to make a decision on it.
It's just a damn twitter account =.=











Anyways, skip all those crap.











I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
I'm gonna see my biatch!!






Haven't seen her for a month plus already!
Can you believe it?
When we see each other almost everyday last semester!





Tomorrow is gonna be a bomb!
Gossip session.
Cam whoring session.
Loving it!






Looking forward to see ya Babe!
*winks*
























Love,
Cheryl