Wednesday, August 26, 2009
If I say I've had enough.... Would be on your way home on the next plane?


I've got nothing much to blog about these days..
Daily routines are kinda fixed..
Don't really tune 'em..
*sigh*










Things are really different..
Staying at home is just boring these days..
I know that I complained that I'm bored when I was at home with him, but things are different..
Staying at home with him is not boring.
But being here where I am now is boring.
Lifeless..
*sigh*









I know I sound so emo now..
Or even nowdays..
But you can't expect much from a girl who her Boo just left to States and will be only returning after 9 months.
I'm still emotionally unstable right now.
I admit.
Although I seem so happy but I'm just trying to jerk stuff off my mind.
And there it comes back all over again when I'm alone..
*sigh*
Damn.
This is hard man.
*sigh*












Live with it..
Live with it..
I know you can do it.
I know you'll be fine soon.
















I know that I haven't blog about my special lunch with Baby before he left.
I just can't be arsed to blog these days.
I'm just too lazy.
I shall update tonight or tomorrow.





































Love,
Cheryl ♥