Saturday, August 15, 2009
I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination!!!!!


Nuffnang got another contest thingie for bloggers to win tickets to watch Final Destination: Rest in Pieces
!!
Since I got the tickets for "Orphan", I wanna try my luck on this!!










Okie.
The thing I have to do is take a picture of myself in a horrified state..
This is it!


















Okie.
My horrified face!
I've never actually seen a picture of mie in a horried state wei..
First time.
AWESOME!!!!

















Okie.
Not so awesome =.=










Shit wei.
I've never posted stuff like this in my blog =.=
And here it is =.=









Laugh all you wan larh =.=
Baby was laughing just now when I ask him to choose which pic should I upload =.=











Whatever is it,
I WANT THE TICKETS!!!!





*****









On the other hand, I seriously don't wanna die in any way in any of the Final Destination movies!
It's so horrifying okie!











Plus, it's unavoidable!!!










Okie.
My idea of dying is while I'm asleep.
So peaceful.
No pain.












But the problem is............













People rarely die in their sleep!
(In my opinion larh...)












People usually die of sickness..
Which is a BIG NO NO for mie!!
I don't wanna suffer before dying =(
I don't wanna feel the pain >.< death =".="" larh =".="" style="font-size:85%;">(I hope so...)













I'm not afraid of death but just please don't happen so early..
There are plenty of stuff still I wanna do!!!










First of all, I wanna be a MILLIONAIRE!
Better still if BILLIONAIRE!
*grins*
(Damn unrealistic larh right?)










Next, I wanna go around the world!
I love vacations!
Paris!
Hawaii!
France!
Egypt!
London!
Las Vegas!

Aiyarh..
You name it.
I just wanna go around the world!
I wanna SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!












There are still plenty of stuff I wanna do in life..
Life isn't so bad actually when you think of it..
It's actually how you handle & manage it..
*smiles*













I guess that's all for this post!
I shall update another post I guess..
Stay with mie guys!!





















Love,
Cheryl ♥