Sunday, July 12, 2009
Time to doll mie up baby!










Yesterday Baby, Auntie, Uncle & Mie went to Glenmarie..
Went to 'The Beuty Shope'..













Yes.
It's an industrial area..
Full of factories and offices..
But I'm having a benefit there!













Auntie knows the boss who owns the company of Silky Girl, Revlon (Malaysia) & Stage..
Well, 3 of these brands are actually under the same company..













Had a short tour around the office..
Pretty big & nice..
Loadz of paintings..













After the short tour, off we went to the shop below!















Best part, SALES!!!
Certain products of Stage has 50% off!
And some 20% off!
But since the boss is Auntie's friend, we get 30% off for every item!
But the 50% off stays at 50% off!
















I bought this:



BB Cream & 2 Stage Mascara..

One of the mascara is for Mei Lin..























It's SUPER worth it okie!
The original price is RM50..
And with 50% off, it's only RM25!!!
Tell mie, where can you get such great deal at any other stores with good quality?








I tried it today!
And it super works!!
Lashes are longer!!
This kinda brush is SUPER good for wanting longer lashes effects!!























Honestly, I'm not a big fan of BB Cream..
When I was back in Penang a few months ago, Ru told mie that Penang now damn 'heng' BB Cream..









Auntie herself bought 3 tubes of this BB Cream..
And so I asked the boss..
Is it really that good?
She said yes..
And she herself personally is using it and she really likes it..
And so I bought it lorh..










The BB Cream actual price is RM29.90..
But since now they're having offer, it's only RM24.90..
But we get it for RM20.90!
CHEAP!!!












And I tried using it today..
Statement proven!
It works perfectly like a concealer!
Covers up everything..
And my face look SUPER SMOOTH okie..
Well, not that my face are full of scars or what, but you really can see the difference..
Plus it has SPF25/PA++ !
Save my time from applying another layer of it before applying any make up!


















Deals are different from the shop (if I'm not mistaken..)..
Outsiders are allowed to go there and buy..
But obviously prices & discounts will be according what it is stated there..













It's a totally
MUST BUY!!!




































Love,
Cheryl ♥







2 Comments:
Blogger Adelina said...
Those look like really great buys! ^^

I've heard about the Silkygirl BB Cream and the whole craze over BB Cream, but yet to actually try it out.

Is it greasy? I tend to use powder concealer to avoid the oily face look.

I'm tempted by the Silkygirl one because of the price. Quite affordable if it's really a reasonably good item.

Blogger BaBy Doll said...
I tend to use concealer powder too..
But this Silky Girl brand is oil free..
And when I used it today, my face doesn't get oily..
Yeap.. The price is totally affordable..
I think it works perfectly fine!
Why splurge your money on a BB Cream that is so much more expensive when you can get this cheap one with the same effect?
;)