Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Spending time with my bitches *winks*






I will now finally update about my M.I.A. for about a week..











Thursday, 2nd July 2009




My bff took a bus early in the morning to Kay Elle today..
Yes.
It's Ms. Law Mei Lin.
She reached Pudu around 1-ish I think..
But unfortunately for her, she gotta wait for Ru to pick her up like about an hour later..
Heard from Ru that Lin was in a mamak eating Roti Canai..
LOL =D









Well, it took them quite a while to reach my place..
After Lin had put down all her stuff at my room, we went to AC to eat!
It has been so long since I've been to AC..











We had a lot of catching to do with each other (obviously)..
And we ended up planing where to go...











Was supposed to go Zouk.
Our names were on the guest list under DJ Goldfish...
Went there, but we didn't have the guts to actually pass through the bouncers as IC were required..
Didn't wanna embarrassed ourselves as there were like so many people there..











So from Zouk we head off to MOS..
It was fully packed with people (as usual)..
I think it's cos of some rumors going around saying that Akon was gonna be in MOS that night o.O
Weird?
I thought so.
Proved that the rumor is FALSE.
Didn't really bother about it though..
Bumped into quite a few ADPians there..
As usual..
ADPians and PARTY.











Went to the deck after that..
Ordered a jar of Long Island Tea and the 3 of us shared..
Bumped into a few people from Penang..
Who I'm totally not close with..
So I'm not bothered..












After that we went to the dance floor..
Was fully packed.
And we did get a chance to dance..
Ru sorta got molested a few times but the just bitch slapped them!
And shouted:

"CIBAI!"



Hahax
Served them right!
As usual too, few guys tried to approach us to dance but we're totally not interested..
Both unavailable baby..
Although 1 was temporary available but don't think she was interested at all..
Right Lin?
Owh.
I forget..
The stripe of Lin's dress came off while we were on the dance floor!!
But thank god we got it handled =)
*smiles*












Since it damn effing packed, we didn't bothered to stay there anymore..
We went club hopping!
We went to Coco Banana..
Which is TOTALLY UN-AWESOME =.=
Packed with seashells =.=
Next club is Bar Celona..
Same.
Seashells everywhere =.=
Dance floor were filled with dicks instead of chics =.=
After feeling totally uninterested, we hop on to Halo Bali.
It was utterly ALMOST EMPTY!
wtf.
So we got out and went outside Bar Celona to wait for Kyo to pick us up..












After that, mamak!
And home it is..
End of our night babe!












*****







Friday, 3rd July 2009




Let mie see..
What did we do on Friday?
Hmm....












Owh ya.
Lunch was at AC again..
Baby came back from his trip today..
So he came along to meet us at AC later on..








Dinner was at Murni..
Had the Claypot Lou Shu Fan..
Baby had the Dragon thingie..










After dinner we went to The Curve, Laundry Bar..
Had the Long Island..
SUPER YUMMIE!!
Love it to the max!
Can't even taste the alcohol..
Met up with Mitchell, Yee Ween, Way Shoon, Justin, Wei Chen & some of their cousins..












That night was plain chilling and chit chatting with gossips and stuff..
Nice one =)
After that home it is..













*****









Saturday, 4th July 2009





Lunch was with baby only..
Didn't join Mei Lin and all cos I wanted to sleep..
Was lacked of sleep for the past few days..









At night all of us went to Luna Bar..
Ru's brother treat =)
I finally got to see his new gf..
Hmm..
A better looking one?
I dunno..
No comments aites..












After Luna Bar, we head on to Poppy..
It was near closing time..
Dunno what's the point of going there anyways =.=
Wasted 15 bucks for the parking!!
Damn! =.=











It was packed.
Well, it was nice to see around after so long..
Saw a few drunkards..
Especially most of em are ladies!!
URGH!
Don't wanna remember it..
Damn disgusting okie!













We went home after that!
*smiles*












*****






Sunday, 5th July 2009









Didn't go out today..
I stayed at home and studied for Mass Comm exam..
Damn guai right..
Hehex..











*****









Monday, 6th July 2009









One paper down.
One more to go.









Had lunch at a Chicken Rice shop..
The chicken rice were supposed to come in balls!
But they didn't =.=
A dissappointment for Lin..
I guess..
LOL.











Brought Lulu along with us..
People are like looking at her like they'd never seen a puppie before =.=
Like wth right..
well..
Whatever..











After that we went to Pyramid..
Well, that's when we went to Strip.
You can read more on this on the previous post..









*****









Tuesday, 7th July 2009







Fuck WREL!
I'm so gonna fail my paper >.<
*big fat smile*










Owh ya..
Mei Lin & Ru went back to Penang today..
So I guess it'll be some time till I see them again..
Especially Lin..
Owh well..
We'll see whether I'll be going back Penang =)








*****








I have a few pictures with mie..
But they aren't nice ones so I'm not bothered to post it up..
I shall wait for Ru to upload it at Facebook..
So check out my Facebook when she uploads it if you wanna check out the pics.













I guess that's all!




















Love,
Cheryl ♥