Friday, July 17, 2009
Soung Rong's Birthday








Yes.
The title says it all..
Today is Soung Rong's 20th birthday..
Celebrated at MOS with a whole bunch of people..











I shall let the pictures do most of the talking =)









This is only part of the people..
A lot more..
















Mua Baby & Mua




















Soung Rong
The birthday boy!




He was asked to drink damn a lot!
Fortunately, he didn't get drunk!
Hahax..

























Yes.
I do not have much pictures..
Cos I didn't bother taking much..













Owh well..
I think that's pretty much it..
Love the dancing & of course the alcohol..
But not enough dancing =(













In another account, just a thought, somehow, I feel that the Absolute Vodka in MOS doesn't seem to be 100% genuine..
Just maybe..
Not sure..
Cos I don't seem to taste the alcohol although I've poured like 4 to 5 times..
Hmm..




















Love,
Cheryl ♥