Sunday, July 19, 2009
Poppy.










Was at Poppy just now..
Baby's friend's birthday..
Choon How.








Kyo (Ru's bf) so happened to be Choon How's classmate =.=
What a small world..
Bumped into Sunil & Claudia there too..












I wouldn't say that I enjoyed myself though..
Don't really know them..
So practically, well, bored..













After I got home, did a little cam whoring..
Hehex..
Damn long didn't cam whore d =P













*****











Btw, this message is for Ms. Mei Lin :



Took this specially for you to see!!!!




Long lerh my lashes!!
I use the Stage mascara!!
It worked!!






Damn worth it lorh!
Damn.
Should have bought 2 for myself that day >.<











*****
















I'm off to bed now..
Damn tired..
Nite nite world!


















Love,

Cheryl ♥