Saturday, July 11, 2009
My New Baby...








Remember my last post mentioning about Lulu?
Still wondering who the hell is it?
















Well, it's mua new baby!


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*



Meet my baby girl ;)


LULU




















Awww~~
Isn't she the cutest?





















My baby Lulu is only 6 months old..
Adopted it from PAWS..












Why of all names, I named it Lulu?
I asked Baby Boo to choose whether to name it:
  • Bie Bie
  • Gal Gal
  • Lulu

Obviously he didn't want 'Bie Bie' cos that's what I call him..
And he chooses 'Lulu'..













Well, Lulu suits her well..
She responds to it..
So I guess she likes it..
*smiles*














Much to how healthy she looks, she's got a disease..
Only 5% of curing..
It's a disease called Canine Distemper..
It's not exactly a disease..
More like a virus..
She got it from other dogs while she was in PAWS..
Symptoms of this virus infecting your dog is:

  1. Yellowish mucus on the nose.
  2. Sneezing.
  3. Having a lot of phlegm.
  4. Coughing (which sounds more like chocking..)


She's still on medication..
Hopefully she'll recover..
*sigh*









The vet says that after this 1 month medication if Lulu doesn't get well, he advise mie to send her back to PAWS..
But I doubt I'll do that..
Should see the condition of the dogs there..
Plus sending her back there with her sickness, it's just gonna get worse plus infect other dogs..















Anyways, enough about that..














One of Lulu's baby/milk tooth came out today!!
See!!






She just spat the thing out..
She didn't even feel pain..
(I think.. cos she didn't made any whining sound..)











She's damn fat now lorh..
When I brought her back from PAWS, she was just skin and bones..
And now she like a fatty-bom-bom..
And she's freaking LAZY!!
She just lies down and is always so lazy to get up!













Best of all, she now knows how to 'sit' & 'shake hand' !!
She's quite a fast learner actually..
And she knows how to pee in the toilet!
But still working on that..
Still not that good =.=

















I guess that's it for now..
Shall update soon!

























Love,
Cheryl ♥