Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Just more about movies..








A few days ago Baby & I went to watch this!






Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince







I wouldn't say the movie sucked..
It's okie..
Compared to all the other Harry Potter movie, of course this one is not that impressive...
I would rate it 7/10

















Yesterday nite at home, I watched this!





Ghosts of Girlfriends Past






It's hilarious!
I would say the movie is not bad..
Worth watching..
I would rate it 8/10 !



















Well, some time ago, I've watched this..




Coraline






Yeap.
This movie is not on screen yet..
Not till September or so..
I like this movie..
I would say it's not bad..
Not a hilarious movie..
I rate it 8/10..















I've watched a lot more movies..
But I'm just so lazy to blog about it =.=









That's all for now I guess..
I can't wait for The Proposal & Up to be in the cinemas!!
























Love,
Cheryl ♥