Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Strip (Ministry of Waxing)









I'm still transfering pictures from the phone..
So I shall just blog a little about yesterday...











After my exam, I went back home and waited for Baby to come..
As soon as Baby is here, Mei Lin, Baby & I went out to eat..
Brought Lulu along..
(You'll probably be wondering who is Lulu.. Don't worry! You'll know soon!)
Everyone was like staring at her..
Dunno why..
Jakun =.=












Anyways, since it was Mei Lin's last day in KL, I didn't want her to stay at home and rot while I'm studying..
So we decided to go to Pyramid..
Mei Lin had this crazee idea of trying out Strip (Ministry of Wax) =.=
She got the 50% coupon from Cleo mag..














After walking around a while, we decided to go to the shop and take a look..
Yeap.
It went from taking a look to going in & checking the price..
And finally Mei Lin filled up the customer form and was ready for a Brazilian Waxing!!
She had to wait till 4.30 p.m...
So we went to walk around..












I thought it sounded fun..
And so I sorta got influenced by it (although I said I would never do that =.=)..
I left my Cleo at Baby's house and I didn't have the coupon with mie..
But somehow I manage to get another coupon! (Don't ask mie how....)













Went back there at 4.30 p.m. and Mei Lin had to go and change cos it's her turn already!
And I sat down there filling in the form...
I was effing sked okie..
Damn sked pain..












After half an hour or so, Mei Lin finally came out!
And it was my turn.. (fuck!)
I was given a wet tissue like thingie to clean there..
Before doing that I actually ran out and ask Mei Lin whether it was painful..
Was thinking of backing out..
And she say,

"Not pain arh.. Err.. Just now a little bit pain larh.."













And so I sorta believe her..
And went in..
And then have to take off my pants and lye down on the bed with the towel covering..
And the person came and started doing her job..










Okie..
I have to say that it is awkward..
But then it was okie..











And I found out......


















I was cheated by Mei Lin!!





It was effing pain okie!!
I rate the pain 9 / 10!!
wah liao!!
Can die wan lerh..
Some have to put a few times sumore..
It's like when you're doing that, you're like wishing that it would end ASAP!













They wax your butt too!!
Not painful at all compared to the other one..
But it's weird larh that someone is actually............
Well you know larh..
I don't have to explain so much..












After waxing the butt, she asked mie to turn in front..
So I did as she say..
And she took a tweezer and started pulling the hair..
For mie, the pulling is not as pain as the waxing part..
But for Mei Lin, she says it's more pain than the waxing..












After that it's done!
Ans the lady ask mie whether I wanna try out their mask for that part..
And it's RM 35 (if I'm not mistaken..)..
It's like so not worth it and obviously I didn't do it..
And so it was done..













I.WOULD.NEVER.EVER.GO.FOR.A.BRAZILIAN.WAX.AGAIN.
















I seriously cannot tahan the pain man!
But it's a good experience larh...
Must try it at least once in a lifetime!
*smiles*





















Love,
Cheryl ♥









1 Comments:
Blogger Fird said...
I had the same thought as you when I first try a Brazillian Wax (I'm a guy by the way - so you can imagine how much more the pain is).

But the sensation of having yourself waxed (the after effect) is just too wonderful to not go again. So I went again.

Now after almost 12 times doing waxing, I hardly feel the pain anymore. It will reduce as you visit more (perhaps your body just get used to it). I can even fall asleep while the therapist is doing the job. All I know is that I wake up, and everything is smooth!