Thursday, July 30, 2009
Short update!







I wanna update my post on my Malacca trip..
But Baby forget to take the phone wire from his bro =.=
When I ask him to take it earlier, he said his bro was sleeping..
Just now I ask him to take, he said his bro is already sleeping =.=
I guess I'll just have to wait for another day..








On the other hand, Baby finally shaved his baby moustache!!
Wee~~
After half a year asking him to do that he finally did!










Anyways, Lulu chewed on Auntie & my slipper =.=
Damn her~
She's always wanting to chew on things!
The door mat is half destroyed by her..
The rattan chair is also chewed by her..
The sponge for washing her bowl is destroyed by her through chewing =.=
Wooden chopsticks used for heating up her food is also destroyed..
And every night she chew on the pamper's mat I put in her cage =.=
URGH!!
Sometimes I just feel so geram with her..
And everytime I tries to beat her, she'll run around the house really fast so I couldn't catch her =.=











Owh yah!
I weighed her today!
She's about 7.30 kg!












I guess that's it for tonight..
Shall update tomorrow or something..










Till then..
Nite nite world!





















Love,
Cheryl ♥