Saturday, July 25, 2009







Falling For You - Colby Caillat









It seems to mie that time flies by so so fast..
It's so fast that I wanna yell "STOP!"..
But it's totally impossible..
I'm chasing time..
But it seems that I can't match it's pace..
I've been with him for like almost 9 months now..
And I still feel that I've just got with him yesterday..
And days are counting down fast..
Till he's gonna have to leave..
Yes.
it's not the end of the world when he's not here..
But...
Everything will not be the same..
Yes.
You can say that I've become to dependent on him..
But I do not find being too dependent on him is wrong..
The question is would we be able to stay strong when we're thousands or maybe millions of miles away?
Will we both be able to wait for another 9 months till we see each other again?
I dunno..
No.
I'm not doubting..
But it's just so scary when I come to think of it..
I'm just not ready to face the fact..
I would say it's a drastic change for mie..
I wanna make time stop..
But I can't..
Can you promise mie that everything will be fine?
Can you promise mie that you'll never let go?
Will you promise mie all these?
Because I will..
And the only reason is cos I love you~

♥♥♥





















Love,
Cheryl ♥