Sunday, July 12, 2009
Comfy Lil Shoe!






Went to Garden/Mid Valley today with Baby..
Auntie, Uncle & Baby's brother went there to watch Transformer..
Baby wanted to go there for shopping..
But attempt failed =.=
Cos it was already 10 something after our dinner..











Anyways, I bought something from Topshop..








A pair of white shoes!
I dunno what kinda shoe is this..
But it freaking cost mie RM 86 okie!
I know it's not worth it =.=
Plus it's made in Vietnam...
The actual price would probably cost not more than RM30 =.=











Owh well..
Nevermind..
Since I really like it so much..
Easy to match clothes..
Especially comfortable for casual wear!












There's many colors more..
Like purple, pink, grey, black, baby blue checkers, colorful leopard prints, etc..etc..













I bought it also cos it's not ridiculously expensive like RM 100++..
Owh well..
You know how the prices are in Topshop..
Overrated..















Anyways, I love love it!
(Although I have to admit I have damn a lot of shoes >.<.. And some of them I've barely worn for twice >.<)


























Love,
Cheryl ♥