Friday, June 19, 2009
This is why I'm broke =(





Wednesday, 17th June 2009












After class, Baby & I went to Pyramid..
Went to walk around..














Went to Forever 21 and I saw this thingie!





Purple bling bling!
Damn nice lorh!
♥♥ it!








But too bad my wrist too small =(
Can't wear it..
*sobz..sobz..sobz..*


















Anyways, I bought this:



Pink top - RM 25
White top - RM 19
Sunnies - RM 29








This makes mie soooooo broke =(
Shit..




















Got this from Popular..





















After that went to Summit..
I know you must be thinking why the hell did I go there..
Got things to do meh?











Well one thing.
Eat.
Hehehex..




My all time Thai Tom Yam Mee in KL!!
It's damn nice!!
Finally I get to eat it!!














See how much I love it..
*ngek..ngek..ngek..*















Pulut Mango







This one is okie..
I would say that it's too sweet..



















Remember what I bought from Popular?
This is what I did then..




I disassemble the parts..
Damn cute right!!














This is for mie to stick the parts together..















I particularly like this one!
So cute and tiny!















And this tiny little yellow giraffe!




















After I've put certain parts together..

























And after all the parts are together....






TADAAHHH!



Cute right!!!
I like it so so so muchie!!




















And what did I do with it?




Yea..
I did our 7th Month Anniversary card for Baby..
I know I'm little late..
Cos this is our 8th month already =.=
But nevermind..
The thought that counts!
*winks*



















That all for now..
I'm off to sleep now..
Nite nite world!





















Love,
Cheryl ♥