Friday, June 19, 2009
This is what "RICH" PEOPLE do =)





I just don't understand how some people think sometimes..
It's like they got problem with their brain or something and they need to tune it to the right channel to make them start acting right..









One thing, I don't like dramas..
But some people just love it so much..
And they won't leave you alone..
They must have something to say so that they can create a whole big drama thingie to make it seem like it's such a big problem and all..
I just don't get it..
Why?










Well, remember my post on 'Malaysian Are Suckers for Free Stuff!!' ?












Do you find that post with any problem?
Like hello!
Read properly first larh before you wanna blog about it in your blog!








Did I say anything about mie not happie being a Malaysian?
No.
I'm fucking 100% sure of that!










And excuse mie, you calling mie poor?
Miskin?
Owh.. well..
You know larh..
I kan orang miskin..
Takde duit nak beli tiket untuk tengok wayang macam you ni yang kaya kan..
Sebab tulah I gi beratur untuk ambik tiket free...











Do you even realize that you're insulting like everyone who have been going to collect the free tickets saying that 'THEY ARE POOR' ??











Anyways, I've never said that I'm rich..
Neither I'm poor..
I am where I am..
And say whatever you want, Bitch!














Owh..
Wearing that scarf on your head, makes you look like a decent women..
Wait..
Let mie repeat..


W-O-M-E-N.


You cursing mie bodoh' and all, makes you a freaking hypocrite!
Hey!
I don't need to tell you right!
Aren't you not suppose to say that to anyone?
Isn't that against your religion?
And btw, your 'pahala' dah kurang satu cik!
Ang you're a WOMEN!
Act like one!
You wanna write this stuff about a girl who is 19 years old on your blog?
Can you be even more childish??












And about the Malaysian thingie...
You think I born in where?!
Bloody bitch!
I got a fucking birth certificate to fucking prove that I'm born in Malaysia lorh!
Ask mie go back to my own country!
Who you think you are!!
So 'tai sai' meh now!
Mahai!
You're not even a gouvernment or the King!
Biatch!












Btw, I would like to repeat, that by saying that I'm poor in that sense I went to collect free tickets, is also saying the others who went there to collect.











And linking it to my blog again??
WTF
Wah liao..
Another cheapskate =.=
Wanna add traffic to her blog go add my link!






















Reminder to you:


READ PROPERLY WHAT I'VE WROTE YOU BITCH!

















And for my curiousity, if you're not happy with the title already when you see it, why bother read it?
Hmm..













You are no longer welcome here =)




















P/S: This post has no intention of creating an offence towards anyone who reads this except that particular "person".. Mind my words please...

















Love,
Cheryl ♥