Wednesday, June 24, 2009
BIG SALE!








24th June 2009, Wednesday







Obsessed - Mariah carey

















First of all, I wanna tell you guys, I curled my hair on Tuesday!











Anyways, went to Mid Valley after class..
Baby wanted to meet up with his friends..














Wonder how I look like with my current curly hair?
Look below!






It's not that clear..
Plus my eye bags are SUPER heavy here =.=
Well..
What to do..
Not enough sleep..
*sigh*



















Had lunch here with Baby & his friends..

















Iced Peach Tea
















Double Platter








Baby and I shared this..
Well, it's quite obvious..
The name says "Double Platter"..


















Went to walk around after that...
And I bought this!





Make up box - RM 27
(Highest floor of Mid Valley.. At one of the small store booth near the Food Court)

Brown bag - RM 79
(MNG)











I totally love love love them!!!
MNG is having a BIG BIG sale!!!
Everything damn CHEAP!!
MUST BUY!!
The actual price of my bag is actually RM 119 you know..
And now it's like RM 79!!
There's this sling bag which is quite nice too..
And the actual price is RM 159..
And now it's only RM 79!!
Now you tell mie is that cheap or what?


















This is how the inside of my make up box look like!



























Went to Face Shop and bought these...




Nail Polish Remover - RM 9.90
Nail Polish - RM 5.90





















This is what I did with my nails!







3D Flower Stickers - RM 3
(Pasar Malam)








Self hand manicure..
Hehex..
Well, not very well done..
But consider not bad larh right..




















Plans for TONIGHT:

Jillian's house! Her mom is cooking Laksa!
Yummie!
Well, mainly to celebrate Justin birthday..
*smiles*





















Love,
Cheryl ♥





1 Comments:
Blogger jgt said...
walau, my house has been promoted twice on your blog. not bad not bad =P hope you enjoyed the food that night :)