Saturday, January 31, 2009
Just another CNY party..





30th January 2009










Today there's a dinner at one of Baby's Cousin's house at Tropicana..





After a bad nite of sleep, got up around 4 something..
Wanted to sleep back but couldn't..
So just rolled around the bed till around 5 p.m..






Got up and bath and got ready..
And packed my stuff...







Yeap..
Wore my new dress..
The RM15 dress..
STEAL1!!
Hahax..
I just couldn't stop saying that!!
LOL













Owh..
Baby took this picture of mie cos I kept asking whether my new heels matches my dress..
And that's why I look weird here =.=









And off we go...






Finally we're there..
I'll give you a sneak peek at the house...







There are a lot more parts of the house..
But I didn't take anymore pics..
Cos there were a lot of people there..
And I didn't want people wondering,
"Why the hell is this girl taking so many pictures arh??"
:S







But the house is really nice...
The houses there all got no gates in front of their houses or even fences in between their houses..
Like the western style..













Owh!
Look at that baby girl!
She's so cute!
She's only 2 years old plus but she knows how to read!
And she even knows where is Singapore when they ask her to show on the globe thingie!
Smart one!












A lil cam whoring with Baby..
As usual..




I know this picture looks ugly..
But when I was editing it, I thought it looked funnie..
But now I look at it, it's so ugly :S
And the eyes are so fake!
Eh.. Excuse mie.. I did nothing with the eyes!!









Now..
Normal pictures of us..







Damn!
My face just looks so chubby larh!
Aiyork!!!
I want to get my face thinner!!
Grrrrr~~






Hmm..
Baby's Auntie says that we both looks the same..
Do we?
I don't think so...










Well..
Anyways, after that I suggested to Baby that we go and stone some where..





Baby wanted to go to the Starbucks at Subang (near my house)..
But I said why don't we go The Curve since we're already in Damansara here..
And it's nearby only..





And so we went to The Curve..






Went to MPH to see some books...
And off to Starbucks!





























I wonder what's up with this year's February month arh??
Too many singletins around already is it??
Haiyorh..
Seventeen mag also write on singles..
Now Cleo mag pulak also on singles..




Wanna find ideas for Valentine's Day also susah arh >.<









Look what did I circled..
20 Free Health Tips + 1 on Orgasm
??
It doesn't suit right?
Hmm..












A lil cam whoring time in the toilet.
Tee-Hee..












Hahax..
My Pig paying the parking ticket..




















Pictures of us again..
Just never get tired of taking pics..








Owh ya..
When we're in MPH, we bought a few more books..




Baby bought his Men's Health










And I bought this!





It's another series novel about vampyres..
Well..
That's how they spell 'vampyres' here..

















Love,
Cheryl ♥