Sunday, September 28, 2008
Finding Mie, Myself..






I was just thinking just now.. And somehow i felt that sometimes I had things that I don't even know why am I doing it.. Regretting after doing it, is something useless.. But then that's mie. Sometimes I feel that I am so stupid.. In fact maybe some of you might agree that most of the time I am stupid.. Sometimes I've been doing things that I don't want to.. Why? I have no idea.. I just find it so hard to reject things at times.. All this is just so ridiculous.. Like now.. I don't even know why am I typing all this.. Maybe cos it makes mie feel better? Some say that I am always so negative.. Maybe I am.. Maybe cos stuff that happens to mie which seems to be so perfect (or maybe quite well) is actually stuff that makes mie feel more and more confuse.. I don't know.. Sometimes I feel that I am just lost in the middle of somewhere and all I need to do is just to find myself and things will somehow be alright.. But finding MIE, myself will never come to an end.. Why? Cos it never seems to come to end.. the part where I finally find the true mie.. Duh.. It's easy for people to say "Just be yourself..". I am being myself.. But half of the time I am just doing things I don't even know why.. Stuff that I know that I shouldn't do, I will find myself still doing it.. Stuff that I know I should do, and also maybe must do, I'm not doing it.. I am just so reluctant to do it.. I am happie.. Yeah.. I am.. I have most of the stuff I want and need.. Love, care, attention,..etc..etc.. But just sometimes things aren't right in place.. Or maybe I should say it's never right.. Things I thought would happen this way turns out the other way and vice versa.. People who are right in front of my eyes, I would never appreciate them.. I will only realize it once I've lose them.. Reasons? Cos I am always as blind as ever.. Never once open my eyes to see things right in front of mie.. Sometimes I just feel so sick and tired of all this.. When will this end? What will be coming next? What will I do more to drown me, myself? How many more people I will be hurting? There will never be answers for these questions.. I can feel myself falling apart.. Urgh... I am so tired.. I just wanna sleep now.. Nitez..