Friday, September 26, 2008
Emotionally Affected
I dunno why.. But my feelings aren't right.. Is it because of my hormones? But it can't be.. Cos everything just finish like yesterday.. Then why am I feeling like that? I'm just feeling down.. Down like when I had my break up.. I have no idea.. I'm not heart broken.. I am not angry.. But then am I feeling like this?? I feel that I miss someone.. But definitely not anyone that comes into my mind.. Not anybody near mie.. Nor thousands miles away.. I just have this sour feeling inside mie.. I dunno why.. I'm not liking what I'm feeling now.. It's making mie feel like crying.. But I can't! Because I don't have a reason! WTH?! This is just abnormal man.. *sigh* AHHH!! I wanna throw this feeling away.. HELP!! *sobz..sobz..* See.. I feel like crying again.. God Damn It!