Monday, September 22, 2008
CraVinG EvErY SiNgLe ThiNg AbOuT YoU







Trying to control every single bit of feeling building inside mie..
The crave for you is just to much for mie to handle..
Never understand the reason..
Cos there isn't a reason..
I just want you right now.. at this very moment...









Wishing the time could just freeze forever just for that very moment..
Though it was barely a minute.........
I already felt like I'm am drowning..
Slowing melting myself into you once again..









Still wishing I could turn back time..
Just to that very day..
To that very night..
To that very morning..
Where everything seems to be perfect as ever..
The kiss...the touch...the feeling...









The urge to have you inside mie is building..
I barely could stand it...
But I don't have a choice..
Just a wish for mie........
I want you to hold mie close and never let go..
Let mie feel the closeness of you..
I miss you dearly.....