Friday, August 29, 2008
Ladies Nite Babe!

As usual, another Thursday night was spent clubbing..

Yesterday we went to Maison..

It was okie..

Got to know a few new people..

Interesting..

Ahahax..

Weird but true..

Wai Han's Dad was there..

LOL..

Was shocked to see him..

LOL..



Shian Ru & Cheryl
Don't get our names wrong man!
Mie & Yen


Jon & Mie

Mie & The Japanese Guy

Ru.Adam.Japanese Guy

Us

Them

Aiyarh!
Kepala Cik Siti Hawa went missing larh..

Err.. Look so....err.. I dunno..
HUHU

My face looks fat!
Wrong angle man!

Ru.Adam.Mie.(err..don't remeber his name..soree..But he's a japanese)


Mata 'stim' sial!

Prakash showing his moves..

Yeah, baby!

Passionate kiss!

LOL

This event is happening tonight at Maison..

Trance babe!



Thanks to the girl with high heels who stepped on my feet..

It's not blue black with my skin peeling..

And it HURTS WHEN I WEAR MY FLIP-FLOP!!


After that, we went to the Mamak nearby to eat..

And we went home..

I didn't sleep till 8 something in the morning..

WHY?

Chatted with Kuan Wen until morning..

Ahahax..

Seriously, the ringtone he sends to mie, makes mie laughs everytime a message comes in my phone..

LOL..

Went for English class just now..

And I'm gonna sleep now..

Tonight we'll be at Poppy..

Anyone going?

Love,

Cheryl ♥